Whether you’re headed to Waco, Texas, to join in on the celebration at the Silos or hanging back and waiting to watch the fun unfold on the Internet (same, unfortunately), here’s everything you need to know about the next three days of pure joy.
1) Magnolia Silobration 2018 will take place from Thursday, October 18 to Saturday, October 20.
Each day, Silos Baking Co. will open at 7:30 a.m., followed by Magnolia Market and Vendor Fair being open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. On Friday and Saturday only, once the Vendor Fair is over, only guests with concert tickets will be permitted on the grounds. Concert programming will begin at 7 p.m. and is expected to end by 10 p.m.
2) They are expecting more than 40,000 visitors to come to Magnolia Market at the Silos during the three-day celebration.
3) There will be more than 80 vendors.
The Vendor Fair and all daytime activities are free (no tickets needed) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday to Saturday. Vendors will be coming from all over the United States to surround the Silos with goodies, including clothing, accessories, home goods, food, and more.
4) Drew Holcomb and Johnnyswim will liven up the stage for nightly concerts.
On Friday and Saturday, an after-hours concert program will begin at 7 p.m. This is a ticketed event—and sadly, tickets are (not surprisingly) sold out.
5) Chip and Jo Gaines will make a special appearance during the after-hours concert event.
Of course, the duo will also grace the stage. While the concertgoers will love the music (obvi), perhaps the most highly anticipated portion of the party is a few minutes with the Fixer Upper team themselves.
6) Chip is expected to announce the winner of his Chipstarter 2.0 competition.
During said appearance, Chip will reportedly share who the Chipstarter 2.0 winner is. For those of you who don’t know, this is his video competition, which ran from September 4-10th in the hopes of finding a very lucky winner whom Chip could help put their dreams in motion. Hopefully said winner will be in attendance.
Follow House Beautiful on Instagram.
Article Credit: House Beautiful